The Adult Echocardiography Registry Review course provides a comprehensive review for successful certification exam completion. The adult cardiac ultrasound registry review is taught by leading experts in the ultrasound profession and includes interactive lectures, case studies, and mock registry exams using an interactive Audience Response System. Unable to travel? The Adult Echocardiography registry review is streamed live to the Internet. The live, interactive registry review webinar is the perfect cost-effective, convenient alternative to attend the cardiac ultrasound registry preparation course. The Adult Echocardiography registry review is also available in an “on-demand” online format. Call for more details!
- Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform and/or interpret cardiac ultrasound examinations.
- Apply knowledge of the cardiac anatomy and corresponding cardiac physiology of the systemic & pulmonary circulation to perform routine scan protocols for adult echocardiography.
- Differentiate normal and abnormal imaging characteristics of the adult cardiac ultrasound examination.
- Cite commonly seen valvular pathology based upon their characteristic appearance and Doppler signature and/or quantitative diagnostic criteria.
- Recognize cardiac pathology commonly diagnosed by echocardiography such as pericardial disease, Cardiomyopathies, CAD (ischemic disease), pulmonary hypertension and congenital heart disease.
- Apply quality assurance and the relationship of specificity, sensitivity and overall accuracy of cardiac ultrasound examination test validation.
- Define areas of weakness that require additional self-study to successful pass your cardiac technology ultrasound board examination. (RDCS or RCS)
- Anatomy of the Heart & Basic Embryology
- Cardiac Physiology & ECG
- Patient Management & Clinical Medicine
- 2D Echo Technique & Doppler
- Advanced Techniques
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Ischemic Heart Disease & Cardiomyopathies
- Pericardial Disease, Cardiac Tumors, & Aortic Dissection
- Systemic & Pulmonary Hypertensive Heart Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Interactive Mock Exam with Audience Response System