The hands-on Advanced and Interventional Musculoskeletal Ultrasound training course is taught by the leading MSK experts. This msk ultrasound hands-on course/program provides lectures and extensive hands-on scanning with live models and human cadaveric specimens for advanced applications and ultrasound-guided procedures including (but not limited to) regenerative therapy.
- MSK Ultrasound Guided Injection Techniques
- Advanced Musculoskeletal Ultrasound - Guided Procedures in Rehabilitative Medicine
- Post-operative Ultrasound: Shoulder, Knee & Beyond
- Indications for US Guided Nerve Blocks
- Challenging MSK Dilemmas: A Case Based Approach
- Advanced Peripheral Nerve Applications: Diagnosis & Treatment Options
- Advanced Foot, Ankle & Hip
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Spine
- Interesting Case Presentations
- Increase the participant's knowledge to better perform and / or interpret MSK ultrasound exams.
- List the use of MSK sonography for diagnosis and ultrasound - guided interventions for rheumatology, sports medicine, and physical medicine & rehabilitation applications
- Demonstrate techniques and protocols for performing shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand, ankle/foot, adult hip, and spine.
- Identify sonographic appearance of commonly seen pathology of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, ankle, foot, adult hip, and spine.
- Interpret complex musculoskeletal ultrasound images and list treatment options and patient management strategies.
- Outline new ultrasound guided procedures for ligament and tendon injuries.
- List the role of ultrasound in the evaluation of the post-operative shoulder.
- State the role of ultrasound in nerve entrapment syndromes.
- Demonstrate the principals of injection techniques for the performance of upper and lower extremity MSK interventions on cadaver models.
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, scan techniques, and interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy.