Blended Introduction to Emergency Ultrasound
(Online Course + Hands-On Workshop)
The Blended Introduction to Emergency Ultrasound is taught by leading emergency ultrasound experts. This ultrasound training program is designed to reinforce and improve scanning skills for emergency ultrasound applications. The online course gives you 8 months to access the course lectures in an online course format, combined with scanning live models and inanimate phantoms, this course provides the perfect opportunity to improve your scanning proficiency.
Scan Workshop Objectives
- Increase knowledge and skills to perform ultrasound examinations (specific exams based on specialty track selected).
- Demonstrate appropriate scan techniques and protocols for performing ultrasound examinations.
- Improve scanning skills and increase diagnostic confidence.
- Perform examinations under supervised conditions to help fulfill credentialing and/or individual certification requirements
Online Course Lectures
- Ultrasound Imaging Fundamentals : The Basics
- Emergency Ultrasound for Obstetrical and Gynecological Conditions
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Spontaneous Abortion
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease and Masses
- Ultrasound-Guided Vascular Access
- Abdominal Scanning Fundamentals
- Ultrasound in Trauma: EFAST and FAST Exam
- Abdominal Cases in Emergency Medicine: Renal
- Abdominal Cases in Emergency Medicine: Biliary and AAA
- Focused Cardiac Ultrasound
- Rapid Ultrasound for Shock and Hypotension (RUSH)
- Ultrasound-Guided Emergency and Critical Care Procedures
- Evaluation of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
Scan Workshop Topics
- FAST exam
- Focused Echo
- Vascular Access
- GYN (Transabdominal)
- GYN (Endovaginal)
- Nerve Blocks
- Focused Abdominal
- Complete Abdomen
- Smorgasbord (fracture/reduction evaluation, foreign body localization with phantom, ocular)