Vascular Ultrasound Registry Review Course
The Vascular Ultrasound Registry Review course provides a comprehensive review for successful certification exam completion. The vascular ultrasound registry review is taught by leading experts in the ultrasound profession and the course includes interactive lectures, case studies, and mock registry exams using an interactive Audience Response System. Unable to travel? The Vascular Ultrasound registry review is streamed live to the Internet. The live, interactive registry review webinar is the perfect cost-effective, convenient alternative to attend the vascular ultrasound registry preparation course. The vascular registry review is also available in an “on-demand” online format. Call for more details!
- Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform and/or interpret vascular ultrasound examinations.
- Apply knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the cerebral vascular circulation and upper and lower extremities to their respective ultrasound evaluations.
- Outline routine scan protocols for cerebral vascular, upper and lower arterial and venous examinations, and abdominal Doppler.
- Differentiate normal and abnormal imaging characteristics, Doppler waveforms, color findings & physiologic testing of the venous and arterial examinations.
- Outline protocols, identify normal/abnormal characteristics disease associated with Duplex/color evaluation of the abdominal vasculature.
- Apply quality assurance and the relationship of specificity, sensitivity and overall accuracy of vascular ultrasound examination test validation.
- Identify areas of weakness that require additional self-study to successful pass your vascular technology ultrasound board examination. (RVT or RVS)
- Arterial Anatomy
- Peripheral Arterial
- Test Procedures & Instrumentation: Indirect & Direct Testing
- Correlative Imaging/Treatment
- Extracranial Cerebrovascular
- Intracranial Cerebrovascular
- Correlative Imaging and Treatment for Intracranial Disease
- Abdominal Arterial & Venous
- Aorta, Mesenteric Arterial/Venous, Renal Arterial/Venous, Hepato-portal
- Correlative Imaging & Treatment for Visceral Vascular Disease
- Venous Anatomy
- Peripheral Venous
- Quality Assurance: Sensitivity & Specificity, Positive & Negative Predictive Values, Accuracy & Patient Safety
- Misc: Vein Mapping, Radial Artery Mapping, Dialysis Access, Organ Transplants
- Mock Exams and Q&A Sessions