Medical Director/Associate Director
Bridgewater, NJ or Wayne, PA
Hematologist/oncologist, preferably board-certified, with experience in drug development in an academic setting and/or in the pharmaceutical/ biotechnology industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide medical oversight and clinical strategy for oncology pipeline activities.
2. Clinical interface with other departments including pre-clinical, regulatory and marketing; clinical liaison with licensing partners, investigators and consultants.
3. Development/implementation of the strategic plans for oncology pipeline products, filing INDs and initiating clinical trials.
4. Provide clinical input on all BLA preparation activities for oncology pipeline products including data collection, database lock, analysis and write-up of oncology clinical trials.
5. Provide medical and clinical expertise on development and marketing strategy for the Client’s pipeline products.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
1. Hematologist/oncologist, preferably board-certified.
2. Biotechnology industry experience in clinical development.
3. Strong strategic planning and product evaluation.
4. Knowledge of regulatory standards
Michael Tal Sharon
Tal Sharon Enterprises