"CT Anatomy is a useful radiology app that helps educate the user on normal human anatomy seen on the CT. It is great for learning general anatomy or showing patients a normal CT scan for comparison. The app has a full body CT scan and uses color coded pins to label the anatomic structures."
Recommended by the independent review site iMedicalApps.com
Don't settle for less. Go for the Best.
** No hidden in-app purchases **
Created by Professors of Anatomy and Physicians.
Anatomy of the BRAIN, NECK, THORAX (mediastinum AND lungs), ABDOMEN and PELVIS (male AND female).
CT Anatomy is a cross-sectional CT axial anatomy guide.
Simple, intuitive and beautiful interface.
• FollowMe™ mode. Select and follow any anatomical structure throughout its course.
• QuizMe™ mode. Test your anatomy skills.
• AboutMe™: Detailed description for EVERY anatomical structure appearing in the app.
• ShakeMe™ - Shake your phone to report a mismatch. Be part of the team!
• Latin nomenclature.
• Color coded anatomical structures.
• More than 100 CT views with anatomy.
• Filtered anatomy for easy view.
• Fast scrolling with TapAndHold.
• Scalable Hi-Res CT images.
Great reference tool for students, doctors and medical professionals. Learn CT Anatomy on your iPhone or your iPad.
Optimized for iphone (4, iphone 4s and 5) and the iPad.
follow us on twitter: @iCatSoftware or
visit us at: www.icatsoftware.co.uk