Global Embolizaion Symposium and Technologies (GEST) is the world’s first, largest, and only meeting that focuses upon all aspects of embolization. In 2009, the meeting attracted over 1000 attendees, from 61 countries. This is the first year in the US for GEST and it is being held in partnership with the Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR), and is endorsed by numerous other international societies. GEST 2010 LIVE will debut an entire new set of educational enhancements, interactivity, and multi-layer “rich” content and education.
Join us for the GEST experience,
Drs. Jafar Golzarian, Ziv Haskal, and Marc Sapoval
What is the GEST experience?
• GEST LIVE! A new concept for 2010, bringing live surgery into the plenary room.
• Exclusive live and in vitro demonstrations
• Physician-driven CME Master Classes aimed at introducing delegates to the latest embolization tools and materials on the market including coils, plugs, particles, drug eluting beads, glue and onyx
• Hands-on Workshops where delegates can participate in live demonstrations on current embolotherapy materials and products, guided by the GEST 2010 faculty, leaders in embolization
• Engaging case-based discussions where you can get the real story behind the cases and an international perspective on cutting edge issues
• GEST is the first and only meeting that focuses on bringing you a global, in-depth technical, hands-on, and evidence-based review of the entire field, as well as insight into the research that will shape your practice
• An educational embolization experience like no other