Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre
Subspecialty and Expertise in Radiology
Echocardiography, CT, MRI, Plain radiography and Research work.
Undergraduate, Medical School, and Graduate School (Degrees, Major, and Institution)
B.Sc.(Hons.) Medical Imaging Technology from University of Bradford, UK.
Clinical, Academic, or Industry Experience
Observer ship in different hospitals for clinical work of radiology and research activities
Clinical, academic, research, or business interests within radiology
Conduct research studies and do clinical job in radiology
Publications, Honors, and Awards
1. e-poster in ESR 2012 on Does ultrasound elastography enable accurate differentiation of malignant and benign breast lesions compared to conventional ultrasound? - Literature review.
2. e poster at ESR 2012- Is Magnetic Resonance Imaging equally effective in detecting intra-ductal in situ breast lesions as of mammography?
3. Distribution of Common Cardiac Disorders Diagnosed by Echocardiography in a Tertiary Cardiac Care Center: A Descriptive Study.
4. Radiation Dose Training- Awareness among our doctors adequate to make justifiable referrals to radiology department?
5. Contrast vs. Non-contrast enhanced MR of soft tissue masses.
6. Does X-ray Cassette contribute in nosocomial and cross infection incidents within a hospital?
7.Quality of Knee Radiographs- Critique to Assess Local Practice in Comparison to Standard Guidelines.
8.Case Study on the ultrasound obstetric scan i.e., trimester dating scan (11th to 18th weeks).
9. Case study entitled as Critical Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Imaging and Medical Investigations in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Hepato-Cellular Carcinoma (HCC) - A case study.
10. An essay on the Role of PACS administration in services delivered by radiology department
Professional and Society Memberships
Society of Radiographers
Personal interests and hobbies
Net surfing and playing badminton
Additional description or bio about me:
Certificate of merit awarded for best monitor
Certificate of merit awarded for best in studies
Certificate of merit awarded for good writing
A shield for wining a surprise quiz contest
Capable of using Radiology Management System (RIS) and Hospital Information System (HIS)
IT Proficiency- Microsoft office Suite (2003, 2007, 2010).
Proficient user of various scientific search engines
Good personal transferable skills
Languages: Urdu, English, Arabic (Grammar and Translation) and Panjabi (a little)
Job preferences (location, salary, type of job, or other info)
Clinical, Research or Educational job type.
everything, academic jobs, moonlighting / locums, teleradiology jobs
You need to be a member of radRounds Radiology Network to add comments!