Undergraduate, Medical School, and Graduate School (Degrees, Major, and Institution)
BS Healthcare Administration
Masters in Healthcare Administration
Clinical, Academic, or Industry Experience
Clinical, academic, research, or business interests within radiology
Radiology teaching, consultant
Publications, Honors, and Awards
Professional and Society Memberships
Personal interests and hobbies
Reading Hot air ballooning
Additional description or bio about me:
I would like to provide excellent healthcare skills in a radiology facility. Many years of
dedicated service to this craft has enabled me to provide unparalled management abilities. I am also very passionate about radiology education.
• Strategic planning and marketing provide best in class services.
• Capture cost reductions as per present economic and healthcare trends.
• Monitor workflow of the department for peak performance and best outcomes.
• Revise scheduling template for optimal patient care to retain customer loyalty.
• Train Patient Navigator to meet and exceed customer expectations.
• Coordinate mammography center staffing for competitive market positioning.
• Perform mammograms to provide cross-functional team leadership.
• Actively participate in MQSA and Joint Commission Inspections and FDA accreditation; monitor QC activity.
• Earnest and hardworking to provide best practice standards.
Job preferences (location, salary, type of job, or other info)
Educational Management College Radiology Program Director 100,000
Healthcare Management, radiology sector, management / imaging directore. 100,000-125,000.00
You need to be a member of radRounds Radiology Network to add comments!