Time: May 1, 2010 to May 2, 2010
Location: Disney Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Street: 4401 Floridian Way
City/Town: Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000
Website or Map: http://www.disney.ca/vacation…
Phone: (407) 824-2421
Event Type: 2010, pet, ct, imaging
Organized By: Educational Symposia Inc.
Latest Activity: Dec 21, 2009
2010 PET CT Imaging
Saturday, May 1, 2010 - Sunday, May 2, 2010
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Educational Symposia Inc.
5620 West Sligh Avenue
Tampa, FL 33634-4490
Toll-Free (800) 338-5901
FAX (800) 344-0668
Disney Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
4401 Floridian Way
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000
FAX (407) 824-3186
To view and print the meeting brochure, click here:
The application of PET and PET-CT has modernized the treatment and follow up of many disease processes. This symposium is structured to provide a clincal perspective of PET and PET-CT imaging. Throughout this program, basic to advanced applications of PET and PET-CT are put in the context of disease detection and treatment planning. All faculty have been chosen for their teaching ability, as well as for their clinical expertise.
- Optimize PET and PET-CT imaging protocols for the detection and follow up of head and neck cancers.
- Implement newer protocols for imaging lung and breast cancer into practice.
- Explain the clinical application of PET-CT in evaluating coronary artery disease.
- Discuss the role of PET-CT in cancer staging, radiation treatment planning and follow up for lymphoma, genitourinary, gatrointestinal, and gynecologic malignancies.
- More effectively dictate a PET-CT report.
Blodgett, Brunetti, Faulhaber, O'Donnell
CME HOURS: 11
Cardiac, CT, GI, GU, Mammography/Women's Imaging, Neuroradiology, Nuclear Medicine, PACS/IS, Vascular