8th Annual Course on Practical MR Imaging of the Abdomen and Pelvis
Date: 6/8/2011 - 6/10/2011
Course #: 00312241
Who should attend: radiology, urologists, diagnostic radiology, gastroenterology
Residents and Fellows in Training $450.00
Allied Health Professionals $450.00
Location: Boston Marriott Long Wharf, 296 State Street, Boston, MA 02109
Director(s): Koenraad J. Mortele, MD
Offered by: Brigham and Women's Hospital, Department of Radiology
8th Annual Course on Practical MR Imaging of the Abdomen and Pelvis (#00312241)
NOTES AND INSTRUCTIONS
• You may register on-line by completing the application form below and entering your credit card information into our secure server to process payment. HMS/DCE accepts MasterCard or VISA.
• If you wish to pay your tuition by check, an invoice will be mailed after we process your application. Please make your check payable to Harvard Medical School and mail to: Harvard MED-CME, P.O. Box 825, Boston, MA 02117-0825.
• All registrations will be confirmed by email only. Be sure to use an email address you check daily or frequently. If you do not receive a confirmation of your registration within 3-5 business days, please email the Department of Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (617) 384-8600 to verify your attendance.
• A letter of verification from Department Chairman must accompany application/payment for a reduced fee for residents and fellows in training.
• If your web browser does not support forms, please print out this form from your web browser. Accompany application with full payment. Mail to: Harvard MED-CME, P.O. Box 825, Boston, MA 02117-0825.
• Please type using both normal upper and lower case characters!
• If you are using a Macintosh with OS X, please make sure your browser is not Internet Explorer 5.1. Please use Safari, Netscape, or Firefox.