Blended Introduction to Critical Care Ultrasound
(Online Course + Hands-On Workshop)
The Blended Introduction to Critical Care Ultrasound course is taught by leading emergency ultrasound experts. This ultrasound training program is designed to reinforce and improve scanning skills for critical care ultrasound applications. The online course gives you 8 months to access the course lectures in an online course format, combined with scanning live models and inanimate phantoms, this course provides the perfect opportunity to improve your scanning proficiency.
Scan Workshop Objectives
- Increase knowledge and skills to perform ultrasound examinations (specific exams based on specialty track selected).
- Demonstrate appropriate scan techniques and protocols for performing ultrasound examinations.
- Improve scanning skills and increase diagnostic confidence.
- Perform examinations under supervised conditions to help fulfill credentialing and/or individual certification requirements
Online Course Lectures
- Ultrasound Imaging Fundamentals : The Basics
- Abdominal Sonography Anatomy & Scan Fundamentals
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Abdominal Aorta
- Focused Assessment with Sonography in Trauma (FAST)
- Intro to Lung Ultrasound: The Basics
- Advanced Lung Applications
- Ultrasound-Guided Vascular Access
- Ultrasound-Guided Procedures
- Bedside Sonography - The Focused 2D Echo
- Rapid Ultrasound for Shock and Hypotension (RUSH)
- Introduction to Cardiac Doppler Ultrasound
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Heart Failure
- Bedside Sonography: Venous Imaging
Scan Workshop Topics
- FAST exam
- Focused Echo
- Vascular Access
- GYN (Transabdominal)
- GYN (Endovaginal)
- Nerve Blocks
- Focused Abdominal
- Complete Abdomen
- Smorgasbord (fracture/reduction evaluation, foreign body localization with phantom, ocular)