Time: April 29, 2010 to April 30, 2010
Location: Disney Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Street: 4401 Floridian Way
City/Town: Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000
Website or Map: http://www.disney.ca/vacation…
Phone: (407) 824-2421
Event Type: clinical, nuclear, medicine, 2010
Organized By: Educational Symposia Inc.
Latest Activity: Dec 21, 2009
Clinical Nuclear Medicine 2010
Thursday, April 29, 2010 - Friday, April 30, 2010
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Educational Symposia Inc.
5620 West Sligh Avenue
Tampa, FL 33634-4490
Toll-Free (800) 338-5901
FAX (800) 344-0668
Disney Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
4401 Floridian Way
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000
FAX (407) 824-3186
To view and print the meeting brochure, click here:
This symposium will focus on the latest trands in Nuclear Medicine. State-of-the-art imaging protocols along with advances in clinical diagnosis and patient management will be the focus of this meeting. An open forum discussion addressing the current Tc-99m shortage and potential short and long term solutions will round out the clinical lectures. Faculty will discuss current and future directions in cardiology, neurology, oncology, genitourinary and gastrointestinal imaging.
- Discuss current and future directions of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging.
- Describe the clinical application of nuclear medicine imaging in the evaluation of hepatobiliary and gatrointestinal disease.
- Explain recent advances in imaging and evaluation the genitourinary system.
- Incorporate state-of-the-art imaging protocols for evaluation of the endocrine system.
- Evaluate a variety of oncologic processes and metastatic disease using state-of-the-art nuclear medicine imaging protocols.
- Implement state-of-the-art imaging protocols for evaluation cardiac and neurologic disease.
- Discuss potential long and short term solutions to the Tc-99m shortage.
Alazraki, Devous, Obrzut, O'Donnell, Taylor
CME HOURS: 13.5
Cardiac, GI, GU, Neuroradiology, Nuclear Medicine, PACS/IS