Cross-sectional Anatomy Review
Is Hi Tech Health Care Making You Sick?
- The Newest Dangers in the Hospital Environment
- Bacteria Fingerprints and Electronic Devices
- Are Healthcare Professionals Walking Pathogens?
- Fundamental Rules of Hygiene
Protecting Religious Beliefs in Healthcare
- Policies and Procedures in Healthcare Organizations
- Legal Issues and Patient Rights
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
- List structures visualized in the CT of the brain
- Understand organs and structures in cross sectional views of the chest and abdomen
- Identify pathologic change in cross sections of the brain, abdomen and chest
- Identify the most common pathogen carriers in the healthcare environment
- Understand statistics for electronic device and clothing related pathogens
- Discuss the longevity of differing germs on surfaces and what you can do to eliminate the risk to patient