Time: September 20, 2013 to September 22, 2013
Location: The Westin
Street: 1900 Fifth Ave.
Website or Map: http://www.westinseattle.com/
Event Type: live, cme, conference, ob-gyn, ultrasound, seattle, fetal, and, women's, imaging, maternal, mfm, sonography
Organized By: World Class CME
Latest Activity: May 12, 2013
World Class CME is again proud to host the annual Fetal and Women’s Imaging conference in Seattle, Washington. This three day conference covers advanced OB-GYN ultrasound for Radiologists, OB-GYNs and Sonographers. Benefit from the newest information in the field of ultrasound and gather the shiniest pearls of wisdom from our expert faculty. 18.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
• Apply knowledge of congenital anomalies to identify abnormal ultrasound images.
• Develop a systematic approach to evaluating the fetal CNS; improve skill in assessment of the fetal CNS.
• Describe the role and essential components of a complete fetal face, thorax and abdomen examination.
• Optimize the use of 3D sonography in gynecologic and obstetric evaluations.
• Explain the rationale and implement the use of emerging genetic screening tests.
• Describe applications of ultrasound in the first trimester.