- Backprojection and Image Reconstruction
- Helical CT and Pitch
- Beam Hardening and Dual-Energy CT
Anatomy and Pathology Review
- Cross Sectional Abdominal Anatomy and Pathology Review
- Cross Sectional Chest Anatomy and Pathology Review
- Cross Sectional Head Anatomy and Pathology Review
At the conclusion of the course the participant should be able to:
- Discuss the types of filters in backprojection
- Give an example of what a low-pitch techniques might be most useful for in helical scanning.
- Identify the appendix on a cross sectional abdomen view.
- Identify structures present on a cross sectional view of the gallbladder.
- Identify the ventricles on a cross sectional brain study
- Identify the aorta on cross sectional chest study