Hands on Only!
- Increase the participant’s knowledge and skills to perform MSK U/S examinations.
- Demonstrate techniques and protocols for performing shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand, knee, ankle, foot, hip and spine ultrasound examinations (participants to pre-select joints of primary interest).
- Identify normal anatomy during musculoskeletal ultrasound imaging.
- Demonstrate “in-plane” and “out of plane” injection and aspiration techniques using an inanimate phantom.
- Apply the information discussed in a clinical setting, ideally under supervised conditions until an acceptable level of proficiency has been achieved.
- Live demonstrations of the shoulder, elbow, hand/wrist, knee, ankle/foot, hip and spine
- Ultrasound-Guided intervention techniques: shoulder, elbow, hand/wrist, knee, ankle/foot, hip, and spine
- Hands-on sessions