Making the Most of Your Protective Devices – David Clayton, MSRS, RT(R)(QM)
- Types of Protective Devices and Shielding Regulations
- Keeping Your Devices Working and Clean
- How Do You Know? And Where are the Records?
- Utilization and Creativity when Protecting Yourself and Others
- Case Studies of Common Mistakes
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Give the meaning of lead equivalency and the appropriate amount that should be used per situation.
- Name ways in which you can prolong the use of your protective devices.
- Be able to locate the lead apron records at your facility.