Time: October 11, 2014 from 8am to 4:15pm
Location: Holiday Inn
Street: 2 Montgomery Village Avenue
Website or Map: https://store.aheconline.com/…
Event Type: ce, seminar
Organized By: Larry Carney
Latest Activity: Jun 16, 2014
Register early and save! Please register early and reserve your place by providing payment to avoid an additional $25 fee required for registrations given within two (2) weeks of the course.
Providing excellent quality imaging and patient care with exceptional customer service is an integral part of the mammography department. Faced with challenges every day, we must remain focused on imaging skills and patient safety. Educating the mammography patient regarding the importance of compression and facts regarding radiation safety always come into play.
This course will combine instructor presentations and interactive sessions with the opportunity to take a look your communication skills, medical legal issues and real case scenarios where you will be the judge. We all must know how to deal with the day to day problems which can be roadblocks to keeping us and our patients happy and be able to provide them with the “Warm Fuzzy” of mammographic imaging.
• The State of Mammography: 2014
• Who’s in Charge of Quality Management in Mammography?
• Quality Assurance Mammography Programs
• Quality Assurance Process: Cycles of Improvement
• 80/20 Principle
• Performing the Mammogram: Gaining Your Patients Compliance for Quality Imaging
• Social Media in the Mammography Department: Facebook vs HIPAA
• The “Warm Fuzzy” of Mammographic Imaging