At the conclusion of the course the participant should be able to:
- Define molecular breast imaging.
- Discuss the protocol criteria for molecular breast imaging
- Identify correlations between different imaging modalities radiographically
- Discuss the protocol criteria for MRI
- Identify correlations between mammography and MRI
- Understand breast MRI protocols
Molecular Breast Imaging
- What is Molecular Breast Imaging?
- Protocols for MBI
- Correlation of MBI with Other Modalities
MRI of the Breast Using Mammmography Correlation
- Breast Protocols in MRI
- Mammography Imaging Correlation
- Image Quiz