The Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Registry Review Course offers a comprehensive review for those preparing to take the APCA RMSK or ARDMS RMSKS certification exam. The MSK registry review ultrasound course/program is taught by leading experts in the MSK ultrasound profession and includes interactive lectures, case studies, and mock registry exams using an interactive Audience Response System.
- Upper & Lower Extremity Joints
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Scan Protocols & Normal Sonographic Characteristics
- Integration of Data
- Interventional Procedures
- Case Studies
- Interactive Mock Exams and Q&A Sessions
- Increase the participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret MSK ultrasound examinations.
- Outline appropriate transducer selection, system optimization, and identify commonly seen artifacts associated with MSK ultrasound.
- State scanning protocols for performing shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand, knee, ankle, foot and hip ultrasound examinations.
- Identify normal anatomy during musculoskeletal ultrasound imaging.
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics of commonly seen pathology of the shoulder, knee, elbow, wrist hand, ankle, foot, and hip.
- Outline the use of MSK sonography for diagnosis and treatment options, including ultrasound-guided interventions.
- Integrate all patient and imaging data for effective analysis of examination results.
- Identify areas of that may require further study
- Increase knowledge and competence for successful registry examination completion