Neuroimaging of the Psychopathic Brain
- Differentiate the terms psychopath vs. sociopath.
- Definition of Antisocial Personality Disorder and the personality characteristics
- Overview of Neuroanatomy that is different in brains of psychopaths.
- Demonstration of normal and abnormal Neuroimaging.
- Case studies from the following Neuroscientists: Adriane Raine, Kent Kiehl, and David Eagleman
Advancements in Alzheimer’s Imaging
- Clinical Presentation: Progressive Degeneration
- FDA Approved and Controversial Treatment
- Risk Factors
- Current Research on Potential Therapies
- Prevention and Melatonin in AD