Time: April 21, 2009 to April 25, 2009
Location: Carlsbad, CA 92009
Street: 2100 Costa Del Mar Road
Website or Map: http://radlist.com/meeting.as…
Event Type: annual, meeting, postgrad, course
Organized By: Society of Pediatric Radiology
Latest Activity: Mar 11, 2009
SPR 52nd Annual Meeting & PostGrad Course
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - Saturday, April 25, 2009
Society of Pediatric Radiology
1891 Preston White Drive
Reston, VA 20191
La Costa Resort & Spa
2100 Costa Del Mar Road
Carlsbad, CA 92009
Toll-Free (800) 854-5000
To view and print the meeting brochure, click here:
The Society for Pediatric Radiology Annual Meeting and Postgraduate Course will provide pediatric and general radiologists with an opportunity to do the following:
1. Summarize current information on state-of-the-art pediatric imaging and the practice of pediatric radiology.
2. Scrutinize new technologies for pediatric imaging and be able to understand and apply appropriately and successfully.
3. Review common problems facing pediatric radiologists, and possible solutions.
4. Evaluate and apply means of minimizing radiation exposure during diagnostic imaging.
5. Review the latest approaches to pediatric imaging and correlate with clinical outcomes.
6. Describe new advances in research and imaging.
7. Review the broad scope of pediatric radiology as it relates to everyday practice.
At the conclusion of the experience, participants should have an improved understanding of the technologies discussed, increasing awareness of the hazards of diagnostic radiation to children and of ways to minimize them, and an improved general knowledge of
CME HOURS: 29.25
Body Imaging, Chest, CT, MRI, Musculoskeletal, Neuroradiology, Nuclear Medicine, Pediatrics