Upon completion of program, participants should be able to:
- Develop a shoulder checklist method including interpretation techniques for the rotator cuff and interval, biceps labral complex, inferior glenohumeralligament complex, and capsular structures including the anterior band. Identify glenoid wear patterns in multidirectional instability, microinstability, anterior and
- posterior instability.
- Develop a knee checklist with foolproof ACL diagnosis and techniques for prospective diagnosis of all types of meniscal tears, differentiating circumferential surface from cross sectional tear patterns. Introduce strategies in the evaluation of the cruciate ligaments, posterolateral instability, and articular cartilage.
- Develop a femoroacetabular impingement checklist and distinguish between FAI and DDH pathology. Discuss approaches for accurate acetabular-labral tear identification. Introduce orthopedic articular cartilage classification for the acetabular roof.
- Develop an ankle checklist including articulations, ligaments, tendons and articular cartilage. Understand all types of soft tissue ankle impingement and posterior ligamentous and subtalar joint anatomy.
- Develop a wrist checklist with emphasis on the intrinsic and extrinsic ligaments and the triangular fibrocartilage. Understand the relevance of perilunate instability, SLAC and triscaphe arthritis.
The five star, five diamond Wynn hotel is the leader in quality and luxury on the Las Vegas strip. The hotel has also received a Michelin ranking of Five Red Pavilions, and is the only resort in Las Vegas to have received this designation. Each room features 640 plus feet of floor space, complete with floor to ceiling windows, separate sitting area, 320 thread count sheets, and soaking tub with separate glass enclosed shower. Rooms come equipped with cordless phone, fax, high speed wireless internet, and flat screen LCD televisions in the bedroom and bathroom.