Images of testicular cyst on ultrasound above.
Discussion of Testicular cyst:
* Simple testicular cysts are usually nonpalpable and thus are detected incidentally.
* Testicular cysts require no treatment when discovered.
Imaging Findings for Testicular cyst
* On US, testicular cysts are usually well-defined and anechoic with enhanced through transmission and an imperceptible wall.
* At MR imaging, the lesion follows the signal characteristics of fluid with all pulse sequences.
* Careful inspection is warranted to differentiate these from cystic testicular neoplasms, such as cystic teratoma.
* Contrast-enhanced MR imaging aids in this diagnosis by demonstrating lack of solid enhancement in these lesions.
This image and discussion provided by radswiki (http://www.radswiki.net)