We have allowed logging in with facebook and updating profile from facebook easily. We have added a patented method of making multimedia teaching files - Raducate , to allow user to drag and drop files into the java enabled web viewer page and make voice overs , annotation, zooming, window leveling etc.
eg. of Videos we created for testing are below (login to zaprad.in, and then click on these video links):
Full name: Fadi Mahmoud Abu-Samra
Date of birth: 10 September 1979
Place of birth: Jerusalem / Palestine
Marital status: married with two childen.
Arabic (Mother language)
English (Fluent: Speaking, Writing and Reading)
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia- Makkah.
Tel. (cellular): (00966 530070429)
E-mail: (firstname.lastname@example.org), (email@example.com)
QUALIFICATION AND EDUCATION
• August (2008) : The Jordanian board in diagnostic radiology .
• June (2008): High Specialty (Academic) degree in Diagnostic Radiology from Jordan University of Science and Technology.
• June (2003): MBBS Degree in Medicine and Surgery from
Jordan University of Science and Technology (good average) 74.8 %.
• July (1997): High School Certificate, scientific stream
Ministry of Education, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (99.5%)
• July 2003-June 2004: Internship: one year of postgraduate training done at Princess Basma, Rahma and Badeea Teaching Hospitals, including rotations in the Internal Medicine, General surgery, Emergency, Pediatrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
• July 2004 – June 2008
Diagnostic Radiology Residency Training at King Abdulla University hospital.
-During this residency program the training syllabus includes mainly medical physics, radiological anatomy, radiographic positioning, basic procedures, IVU, CT scan, ultrasound and reporting of plain films. Also good orientation about interpretation of MRI, CT scan, Mammogram, and Colored Doppler Ultrasound, Basics of Diagnostic Angiography and Interventional procedures.
• I helped in establishing a radiology department at our Medical Centre.
• Working as a radiologist at a Medical Centre in Makkah.