Radiology Information System (RIS) Software Company based in Dallas, Texas.
Clinical, academic, research, or business interests within radiology
Our Q/ris 3000 workflow management solution is an intuitive, patient-centric model that incorporates clinical information with exam ordering, scheduling, technologist worklist, results reporting, distribution and billing. The result is a fully integrated radiology workflow that offers a complete view of each patient encounter.
Customizable Architecture for a Competitive Advantage
Whether your business is hospital-based, a single imaging center, networked group practice, a reading service, or any combination of these, the Q/ris 3000 has a solution that can be tailored to your unique business needs.
How does the Q/ris 3000 benefit your enterprise?
• Embedded business and clinical rules create an automated and intelligent environment which eliminates errors and duplicate data entry
• VR and Macro based dictation improves report turnaround to minutes instead of hours or days for reports
• Web enabled Applications for anytime, anywhere access
• An HL7-based IHE compliant program ensures ease of integration with all outside EMR/HIS/RIS enterprise systems
• Enterprise version simultaneously manages multiple imaging centers, easily scalable
• Reading services module to support roaming profiles, shared services and automatic order generation from multiples sending sites and PACS
• Connectivity to any PACS
• Full DICOM modality work list to speed the exam process and reduce errors by eliminating double data entry
• Advanced management and QC reporting tools to benchmark performance and measure results
• 100% charge capture and automatic insurance pre-verification to increase revenue stream
• Our web portal’s on-line, real time patient tracking tool allows referring doctors to register patients, order exams or see reports and images any time