ARMY HOSPITAL RESEARCH NAD REFERRAL ,NEW DELHI.DELHI UNIVERSITY
Undergraduate, Medical School, and Graduate School (Degrees, Major, and Institution)
GUWAHATI MEDICAL COLLEGE ASSAM INDIA
Clinical, Academic, or Industry Experience
FOUR YEARS ACADEMIC AND SIX YEARS PRIVATE JOB
Clinical, academic, research, or business interests within radiology
Publications, Honors, and Awards
CRANIAL CT IN CHILDHOOD SEIZURE.
Professional and Society Memberships
INDIAN RADIOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION.
Personal interests and hobbies
PAINTING AND SINGING
Additional description or bio about me:
DR. SANYUKTA PHUKAN BANERJEE
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Mobile: 9871241717
Challenging assignments in Radiology,
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Post Graduation in Radio Diagnosis & Radio Imaging with more than 10 years of experience in Imaging Radiology and different Subspecialties.
Currently working as Senior Consultant with Star Path Lab & Imaging Janta X-Ray, Delhi.
Comprehensive knowledge and expertise in all modern aspects of imaging including CT Scan, Ultrasound, Colour Doppler, MRI and Conventional / Interventional Radiology and mammography.
Adept in patient-counselling and training subordinates for proper management of cases.
Expertise in administering radiology and imaging diagnostic services in Departments or diagnostic set-ups with CT Scan, Ultrasound, Conventional radiology and MRI at hospitals/ labs both large and medium level.
Knowledge Domain includes:
- Anatomy and how the human body works.
- All subjects of MB; BS.
- Radiographic methods and techniques.
- Physics related to radiology practice.
- Always like to update and learn about new research, new technique.
- Medical ethics and law.
Trained in Conventional Radiology, Ultrasound, and Diagnostic Interventional Radiology, CT scan Imaging, Colour Doppler, MRI and mammography.
Strong communication skills, analytical ability, good diagnostic ability, pleasing personality, able to make patients feel at home.
PERSONALITY STRENGHTS AND CARRIER OBJECTIVE:
To work as a consultant in a good set-up.
Teaching radiographers and Doctors on the best radiographic examination to be performed on a patient.
History-taking, undertaking routine & diagnostic investigations, examining the patients for identifying, investigating the medical problems and discussing the results.
Interpreting images from radiographic examinations including CT Scan, Ultrasound, Colour Doppler and MRI; performed all conventional radiology procedures, Ultra-sound procedures including guided biopsies. And also mammography.
A strong aptitude for teamwork, flexibility, adaptability and strong will power are hallmark of my personality. I am a sincere and a hard worker and will not deter to ask for a second or a third opinion if required to come to a conclusive diagnosis. Deep thirst and aptitude to learn exist within me. Accepting challenges and achieving targets are in my habit. I believe that learning is a life-long process. My career objective includes self-development along with the development of the organisation
Since Apr’04 with Star Path Lab & Imaging Janta X-Ray, Delhi as Senior Consultant
Distinction in working in CT Scan, Colour Doppler ,MRI ultrasound and mammography
Successfully read papers on (fetal echocardiography an overview) westend Indian Medical Association meet. (New.Delhi).
Took training on fetal echocardiography by Dr.Choui in Bangalore.
M R I ,C M E attended in Nanavati Hospital Mumbai-june 20 till 24th 2007.
M R I ,C M E attended in Nanavati Hospital Mumbai-may 22 till 25th 2008.
Nov’03-Mar’04 with Umkal Hospital & Chopra Diagnostic Centre as Consultant
Nov’00-Oct’03 with Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi as Senior Resident
Played a key role in handling the CT SCAN, Colour Doppler and ultrasound, MRI-1.5 Tesla and Conventional radiology, independently.
Have been involved in teaching post graduate students.
Have taken part in the radiology monthly meets, regularly.
Jan’00-Nov’00 with Teg Bahadur Hospital, Delhi as Senior Resident
Successfully handled the CT scan, Ultrasound and Colour Doppler and Interventional Radiology.
Worked in training and teaching post-graduate students.
Presenting interesting cases
JAN 95-APRIL 95
Junior resident in anaesthesiology from Jammu Medical College.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor in surgery from Guwahati Medical College, Guwahati University in 89-94
Post Graduation in Radio Diagnosis and Radio Imaging from Research and Referral Army Hospital, Delhi University from 1996-1999.
PAPER PUBLISHED AND PROFERRED PAPER PRESENTED
Cranial CT in Childhood Seizures in PGI Chandigarh.
• AIIMS- MAMC- PGI Imaging Course Dec 1996. Chandigarh. ( EMERGENCY AND CHEST RADIOLOGY)
• AIIMS- MAMC- PGI Imaging Course April 1997. New Delhi. ( HEPATOBILIARY AND GASTOINTESTINAL IMAGING)
• AIIMS- MAMC- PGI Imaging Course Dec 1997. New Delhi. ( PAEDRATRIC RADIOLOGY )
• INDIAN RADIOLOGICAL & IMAGING ASSOCIATION 51st ANNUAL CONGRESS JAN 98. CHANDIGARH
• 20th INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF RADIOLOGY 19th to 23rd Sept 1998. New Delhi
• DIAGNOSTICS ULTRASOUND Training Workshop Sep 2000. New Delhi.
• AIIMS- MAMC- PGI Imaging Course Dec 2000. New Delhi. (ADVANCES IN IMAGING RADIOLOGY )
• INDIAN RADIOLOGICAL & IMAGING ASSOCIATION Delhi Branch Sep 2001 (NEURO IMAGING TODAY)
• INDIAN RADIOLOGICAL & IMAGING ASSOCIATION 58th ANNUAL CINGRESS JAN 2005. AGRA
• 3D/4D FETAL Echocardiography Education Program. Aug 2005. Bangalore
• 6th MRI TEACHING COURSE 21st – 24th June 2007 Mumbai
• 7th MRI TEACHING COURSE 22st – 25th may 2008 Mumbai
• THIRD AIIMS-MAMC-PGI Imaging Course Oct 2008. New Delhi. ( HEPATOBILIARY AND GASTOINTESTINAL IMAGING)
• DELHI IMAGING UPDATE – 2009 March 2009
Date of Birth : 12th February 1971
Address : C-005, Sector-10, Plot-7, Dwarka, N.Delhi – 75.
Nationality : Indian.
Religion : Hindu.
Status : Married.
Children : one child.
Hobbies: Painting, singing Indian classical, writing poem enjoying good dramas. I have a cultural bent of mind.
Jobseeker Employment status: full time.
Job type: Permanent.
Job preferences (location, salary, type of job, or other info)