Applications being accepted now through February 15
Two travel grants of $2,500 each are available for residents and fellows interested in attending the 2010 ARRS Annual Meeting May 2-7 in San Diego, CA. The grants provide funding for meeting registration, lodging and travel. The grants are funded by FUJIFILM Medical Systems USA.
APPLICANTS MUST BE:
* A radiology resident or a fellow at the time of the ARRS Annual Meeting in May 2010.
* Enrolled in a residency program in the U.S.
* Either be a current member of ARRS or have a membership application pending at the time of the application. (Residents and fellows are provided complimentary membership to the ARRS. Log on to www.arrs.org
for a membership application if you are not currently a member.)
APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE:
* A one- to two-page, double-spaced personal statement of why you would like to attend the ARRS Annual Meeting and what you hope to gain from the experience.
* A copy of your CV.
* A letter of recommendation from your training/program director, including a statement that you are in good standing. Please include contact information for the training/program director.
The application deadline is February 15, 2010. Applications should be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com.