Our body is flexible due the joints. These joints connect two bones, provide support and help in the body parts movement. Joint pain is a feeling of discomfort, aches and soreness in any of our body’s joint. There have been lots of cases of people having aches in their joints. These joint pains are due to injuries affecting the ligaments, bursae, or tendons surrounding the joint. Pain in the joints is also due to infection and inflammation and in an extremely rare case because of cancer. It becomes extremely painful when you try to move your body parts suffering this pain.
There are different conditions which are responsible for the joint pains such as osteoarthritis, bursitis, gout, rheumatoid arthritis, strains, sprains and other injuries. If you want to solve this problem then you can consult with doctors specializing in bursitis
. Joint pain is extremely common, especially in old age group that needs the attention of doctors specializing in bursitis near me
. You can go online and search doctors who specialize in rheumatoid arthritis
. There are different joints in our body among these, knee’s joint pain is the most common one followed by shoulder pain and hip pain. Joint pain can affect any part of our body from hands to shoulders or from ankles to feet. As age increases, these problems become more common and joints become more painful.
Joint pain symptoms
- Due to infection or inflammation these symptoms are common: fever, swelling near joint, redness, warmth and stiffness.
- Due to injury, symptoms include joint swelling and deformity.
Treatment of joint pain
- Joint pain due to infection- treatment from doctors who treat arthritis includes warm compresses, antibiotics, weight reduction.
- Joint pain due to injury: Treatments provided by doctors who treat bursitis include rest, elevation, cold compresses, surgery and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications.
- Joint pain due to arthritis: Treatment offered by joint pain doctor near me includes physical therapy, oral corticosteroids, drugs suppressing the immune system and surgery for joint replacement.
The knee pain is more prone to sustaining more damage and pain because it supports the whole upper body weight. It has now been a craze among young generation to build six pack abs and for that, they are using steroids. These steroids have many side effects such as it suppresses your testosterone, baldness, prostate complications and oily skins. These are also responsible for causing and alleviating your joint pain. So I would recommend never using them. Medical doses of these steroids meant to alleviate joint pain are also a reason for joint pain if consumed more.
Consult your joint pain doctors and follow his advice for treating the cause of pain. Joint pain due to arthritis, rest and exercise are advised along with massage, warm bath and stretching exercises. The drugs prescribe by joint pain treatment help in relieving pain and swelling. Consult your doctor before taking the dosages of these non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Consult your health care provider if following symptoms prevail:
- Joint pain lasts more than 3 days.
- Swelling and severe joint pain.